Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Update on my boycott against the war

My boycott against the war seems to be going fairly well. I haven’t mentioned it in months. Enough said.

PS, most of the blogs on Iraq Blog Count are fakes. Which makes the "Iraq Blogsphere" probably about as full of garbage as the rest of the web. I used to think most readers could spot a rort but seems like no. Just thought I'd mention it again. Seeing as some mainstream journalists seem to be not checking their source material. The AP might like to think it's being clever when it plants a wopper to see which bloggers just copy paste without fact checking but sadly many mainstream journos do not hold themselves to the same high standards they expect of everyone else.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site
Meter