Tuesday, November 30, 2004


I just checked the news since my morning blog and Howard still is not signing the ASEAN no-aggression deal. There is no way he could've possibly missed my post and how eager I am about this but even if he has missed my morning news bulletin maybe he just tuned in some other how, being a man of the people, to my mood, and how thrilled I am. And that would be why he hasn't signed it yet, since this morning.

Update; Oh damnit. Forgot where I found that picture. Was going to put a link to original but got so excited I mislaid wherever I got it from and the stories moved so fast that there are like a gazillion more google news entries up since I found it. Probably ABC or Reuters or something.

Posted by Hello

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site
Meter