Thursday, July 20, 2006

My war update, redeclaration of boycott

After some few drafts on the topic and lengthy thought, I have decided to withhold publishing and resume my strike against war.

I re-instate my passive boycott of blogging until I see time fit to return.

There is nothing I can do to make Israel stop and as far as I am concerned Hezbollah are being hypocritical in complaining about "zionist aggression" when Hezbollah provoked the current conflict and continue to launch rockets into Israel.

As usual, I am disappointed in everyone.

Note to Greg: Greg Felton, my reply to you shall have to wait. This blog is inoperable during my boycott resumption.

I anticipate this may be a shorter boycott then the last one.

Emigre, zionist against war.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site
Meter