Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Costello, fluffing it around

Peter Costello, on air:

"I think racism can be easily whipped up in Australia".


Well he should know, being John Howards right hand arm.

Costello, on Cronulla:

"I don't think there's racism on the street, no, I think we're a very accepting country".


On the street, nooo... just at the beach. It's a holiday thing.

Asked if Alan Jones went too far...

"That's not what I mean by whipping up".


And Alan Jones, 2GB, Thursday 8 December:

"I'm the person that's led this charge here! Nobody wanted to know about North Cronulla! Now it's gathered to this!").


That must be cosy wool Peter Costello is pulling, willingly, over his own eyes, he must like curling up in it. I can only imagine, what he might mean by whipping it up.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site
Meter