Sunday, November 07, 2004

Like choosing between a ...

A woman after my own heart. Jumperless and in mid-rant.

... I'm also tired of Bush's hardcore supporters rubbing it in everyone's face and calling everyone who does not support Bush 100% a liberal. I'm not a liberal and I'm not a conservative. After being caught up in political debates these past few months, I've determined that anyone who classifies themselves liberals or conservatives are sheep. What's the point of calling yourself one or the other? So you can use that as an excuse to not look at the issues and come up with your own decisions?


She goes on

I'm not a huge Kerry supporter, this election seriously was like choosing between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.


And identifies Republican too.


I'm tired, I did not sleep well last night. I really can't wait until all this election crap is over. The more I read Bush supporters gloat, the more tired I get of them. I'm a republican, I was proud of that because republicans seem to have swift answers to problems. Not the case with the war on terror and it's a major let down to watch people try to defend that.


You Republican boys better pull your sox up.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site
Meter