Friday, August 19, 2005

Reflections

It's odd really, all that angst people put themselves through. "Delving into themselves". I suppose, growing up with it made me more practical. Ho hum I say to me, another zealot restructuring himself with missionary zest. Another poet, strapping on his explosive undergarments and investing his every fibre in a bid to... I'm not even sure he really knows what he is doing. I sure hope he doesn't harm himself. Or anyone else.

I mean, it all sounds very eloquent and everything, and what stamina. But it doesn't sound entirely ethical. And I'm sure that's what's making him miserable, if he could just cut to the chase. If he could just cut to the chase - but of course he never will. Being all multi-layered, like an onion.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site
Meter